Help & FAQs
What is Nilipie Payment Service?
- Nilipie is a platform that enables customers to allocate money and make payments. The service is offered by Nilipie Payments Limited, a company duly registered in Kenya. Nilipie enables their customers to make payments in a convenient, fast and secure manner and they can keep track of their spending by viewing their financial statements.
- The service is accessible through Nilipie’s USSD code, *463# or by downloading the Nilipie App on Google Play Store.
- Transactions that our customers enjoy include the following;
- Pay bill
- Pay to a phone number
- Pay utility bill
- Transfers to phone numbers
- Purchase of Airtime
How is Nilipie Service accessed?
- Nilipie service can be accessed on USSD *463# or by downloading the Nilipie app on Google Play store.
How do I register for Nilipie Account?
- For you to registerfor a Nilipie account,
- Dial USSD *463#or you can download the Nilipie App from Google Play Store.
- Input your full Names
- Enter Id number
- Input a Four-digit Pin
- Confirm your details
Do I need to have a smart phone to use Nilipie Service?
- You do not need to have a smartphone to access Nilipie service. Using Nilipie via USSD *436# is applicable to all phones, those with android smartphones can use the USSD and Nilipie Appavailable on Google Play Store to access Nilipie services.
How many Nilipie Accounts can I hold?
- You can have two Nilipie accounts per ID number.
How many times can I use the Nilipie payments Service?
There is no limit as to how many times you can use Nilipie in a day.
What transactions can I complete using Nilipie payments Service?
- Sending money from Nilipieto aphone number.
- Pay forutilities using a pay bill number e.g. NWSS / KPLC / Go –TV.
- Buy Safaricom and Airtel Airtime either for your number or another phone number.
What are the Charges involved in Using Nilipie?
- Transfer to Mpesacharges
- Pay billcharges
- Pay Utility Billcharges.
- Dialing Nilipie Ussd codecharges
- Pay to phone numberscharges
What is the minimum and maximum amount that I can send using Nilipie Service?
- The deposit limit on Nilipie is 100-70,000 per transaction. A maximum of 140,000 per day.